17 October 2013

Clever Kids

Inspiring friends doing clever things and being absolutely fabulous in the process. Both have relatively new websites and it's about time I had a brag!

It's no secret that I am a huge fan of this lady. She is a dark horse when it comes to creativity and constantly surprises me at every turn. She is a maestro with a paint brush and moonlights as a jewellery designer for her own label Kindred, where her pieces are beyond breathtaking. Her new website is rad and it's nice to finally see all her pieces under one roof. Check it out and drool to your hearts content!
 
 Tameka Allard is one of my dearest friends who I don't see nearly as much as I would like to. We were recently reunited in London for a weekend of madness and I left her feeling more inspired than ever. She is one crazy talented lass, her wicked illustration skills have already taken her across the high seas and she is only just at the forefront of her career! She is a typography whiz and witty beyond compare. She is a ball of positivity and I cannot wait to see what the universe has in store for her next!



No comments:

Say hello - sam.leslie.wilson@gmail.com

Take Me Back